- Barnard College (Columbia University) 2011, Magna Cum Laude
- Tracking the transforming relationship between literary depictions of madness and scientific understandings of mental illness
- How female authors in post-colonial and post-Soviet states reclaim a “mad voice,” and what effect this has on gender politics and treatment of mentally ill
Field of Interest
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
LanguagesFrench, Russian, and German
- Co-founder of the Women’s Graduate Student Association, which advocates for women in graduate studies and organizes events addressing issues from sexual harassment to job negotiation.
- Member of the Graduate Student Caucus. She collaborates with fellow graduate student leaders to work with Vice Chancellor Jerry Kang and continue UCLA’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.