- BAs in Comparative Literature, French, and Spanish with a minor in Arabic from Penn State University
- MA in Comparative Literature from Penn State University
- Certificate in Literary Translation from University of Houston-Victoria
- Translation of gender and sexuality identities between languages and cultures.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Language’s role in identity formation.
- “Translation and Audience: Edgar Allen Poe’s “The Gold-Bug”” (http://www.journals.aiac.org.au/index.php/IJCLTS/article/view/3719/2995)
- “Le Rouge et le Noir: Marrakech Noir In Review” (//www.asymptotejournal.com/blog/2018/12/10/le-rouge-et-le-noir-marrakech-noir-in-review/)
- “Whats New in Translation: January 2019” (//www.asymptotejournal.com/blog/2019/01/07/whats-new-in-translation-january-2019/)
- “Rawness and Taboo: Kono Taeko’s Toddler Hunting and Other Stories in Review” (//www.asymptotejournal.com/blog/2019/03/07/____-kono-taekos-toddler-hunting-and-other-stories-in-review/)